As an International Sales Manager you will be handling format sales for DPG Media’s recently launched international distribution arm; Be-Entertainment. A new team responsible for the international sales and roll out of television formats.
You will be responsible for the sales and client management in a number of specific countries, building and maintaining a strong international network. Visiting clients and international content markets. Making sure that our key clients are aware of new developments and format ideas and getting them excited for these ideas.
You’ll be selling Be-Entertainment formats/ready-mades and negotiating the best possible deal. After closing the top line deal you will be working with our legal department to negotiate the full contract after which the format will go into production locally. You will remain the key client contact during the entire process.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent commercial and negotation skills
- Social, good communicator and able to engage people of all levels
- Presentable and good presentation skills
- Strong sense of detail, but still able to see the bigger picture
- Self-starter as well as a team player
- Flexible, multi-tasker, not easily stressed out
- Energetic, result oriented, eager, entrepreneurial, responsible
- Legal experience is helpful
Does this sounds like your dream job and are you excited to fulfill this position? Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.